New York Jets Vintage Crewneck Sweatshirt
Please allow 4 weeks sewing time before shipping.
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Made in USA
- Kelly green 20oz fleece
- Team name sewn on in felt
- Team patch sewn on lower left front
- 100% Cotton Body
- 50% Cotton / 50% Poly Striped Cuffs, Neck, and Bottom trim
- V-notch design at collar
- Flatlock Stitching
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- S = 36" chest / M = 40" chest / L = 44" chest / XL = 48" chest / 2XL = 52" chest / 3XL = 56" chest
- Item #: NYJSS
History: The team was founded in 1959 as the Titans of New York, an original member of AFL; later, the franchise joined the NFL in 1970. The team began play in 1960 at the Polo Grounds. Under new ownership, the current name was adopted in 1963 and the franchise moved to Shea Stadium in 1964.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram