Minnesota Vikings Vintage Crewneck Sweatshirt
Please allow 4 weeks sewing time before shipping.
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Made in USA
- Heather gray 20oz fleece
- Team name sewn on in felt
- Team patch sewn on lower left front
- 100% Cotton Body
- 50% Cotton / 50% Poly Striped Cuffs, Neck, and Bottom trim
- V-notch design at collar
- Flatlock Stitching
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- S = 36" chest / M = 40" chest / L = 44" chest / XL = 48" chest / 2XL = 52" chest / 3XL = 56" chest
- Item #: MVISS
History: 9x Pro Bowler and Pro Football Hall of Famer Alan Page was the first defensive player to ever win the NFL Most Valuable Payer award when he did so in 1971. Page was a member of the famed "Purple People Eaters," defensive front along with Hall of Famer Carl Eller, and pro bowlers Jim Marshall and Gary Larsen. Page played in 4 Super Bowls during his 14 years with the Vikings and is a member of the NFL 100th Anniversary All-Time Team.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram