Baltimore Colts Vintage Crewneck Sweatshirt
Please allow 4 weeks sewing time before shipping.
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Made in USA
- Royal blue 20oz fleece
- Team name sewn on in felt
- Team patch sewn on lower left front
- 100% Cotton Body
- 50% Cotton / 50% Poly Striped Cuffs, Neck, and Bottom trim
- V-notch design at collar
- Flatlock Stitching
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- S = 36" chest / M = 40" chest / L = 44" chest / XL = 48" chest / 2XL = 52" chest / 3XL = 56" chest
- Item #: BCOSS
History: "The Greatest Game Ever Played" - Of course this refers the the NFL title game in which the Baltimore Colts defeated the New York Giants in sudden death overtime at Yankee Stadium to win their first NFL Championship in 1958. They were led by legendary offensive stars Johnny Unitas, Raymond Berry, Alan Ameche, and Lenny Moore. The Colts moved to Indianapolis in 1984 and are currently members of the AFC South. They play their home games in Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram