Atlanta Falcons Vintage Crewneck Sweatshirt
Please allow 4 weeks sewing time before shipping.
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Made in USA
- Black 20oz fleece
- Team name sewn on in felt
- Team patch sewn on lower left front
- 100% Cotton Body
- 50% Cotton / 50% Poly Striped Cuffs, Neck, and Bottom trim
- V-notch design at collar
- Flatlock Stitching
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- S = 36" chest / M = 40" chest / L = 44" chest / XL = 48" chest / 2XL = 52" chest / 3XL = 56" chest
- Item #: AFASS
History: The very first Atlanta Falcon drafted in franchise history was the All-American Texas standout linebacker, Tommy Nobis (Nobis was the #1 overall NFL draft pick and a #1 draft pick of the AFL Houston Oilers). "Mr. Falcon," was the NFL Rookie of the year and went on to play his entire 11-year illustrious career in Atlanta. Nobis was a 5-x Pro Bowler and member of the NFL 1960s All-Decade Team. His Atlanta Falcons number 60 is retired.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram