St. Louis Cardinals Vintage Crewneck Sweatshirt
Please allow 4 weeks sewing time before shipping.
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Made in USA
- Red 20oz fleece
- Team name sewn on in felt
- Team patch sewn on lower left front
- 100% Cotton Body
- 50% Cotton / 50% Poly Striped Cuffs, Neck, and Bottom trim
- V-notch design at collar
- Flatlock Stitching
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- S = 36" chest / M = 40" chest / L = 44" chest / XL = 48" chest / 2XL = 52" chest / 3XL = 56" chest
- Item #: STLSS
History: The Cardinals were a founded as the Morgan Athletic Club in 1898, and along with the Chicago Bears, were founding members of the NFL in 1920. They were based in Racine, IL that first year, then shifted to Chicago in 1921. After four decades in the Windy City, the team moved to Sportsman's Park in St. Louis for the 1960 season. The team was called the "Football Cardinals" to avoid confusion with the baseball team of the same name. The Cardinals saw their biggest on-field success in while in St. Louis in 1974 and 1975 when they won the NFC East. The club departed for Arizona after the 1987 season.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram