Buffalo Bills Vintage Crewneck Sweatshirt
Please allow 4 weeks sewing time before shipping.
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Made in USA
- Royal blue 20oz fleece
- Team name sewn on in felt
- Team patch sewn on lower left front
- 100% Cotton Body
- 50% Cotton / 50% Poly Striped Cuffs, Neck, and Bottom trim
- V-notch design at collar
- Flatlock Stitching
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- S = 36" chest / M = 40" chest / L = 44" chest / XL = 48" chest / 2XL = 52" chest / 3XL = 56" chest
- Item #: BUBSS
History: The Buffalo Bills are one of 2 teams to win Back-to-Back AFL Championships when they did so in 1964-1965 behind Quarterback Jack Kemp, running back Cookie Gilchrist, and Head Coach Lou Saban (The Houston Oilers won titles in 1960 & 1961). Pro bowlers from the 1960 charter squad included defenders Archie Mastos and Richie McCabe. The Bills merged into the NFL in 1970 and have appeared in 4 Super Bowls. The Buffalo Bills are currently members of the AFC Eastern Division and play their home games in New Era Field, Orchard Park, New York.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram