Pittsburgh Crawfords 1938 Home Jersey
History: Satchel Paige was known to honor a contract until a better offer came along. Pittsburgh's Gus Greenlee broke out the checkbook in 1933 to sign as many Negro league stars as he could. The result was one of black baseball's all-time greatest rosters. Joining Satch on the '34 Crawfords was Josh Gibson, Oscar Charleston, and Cool Papa Bell (#17) - all now Hall of Famers.
- Made in the USA
- Negro National League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1938 by the Pittsburgh Crawfords
- Authentic Black Diamond Collection Label
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Black lettering
- Orange and black trim
- Orange on black felt #17 on back
- Chain-stitched embroidery
- Item #: PGH38H
|SIZE||CHEST (pit to pit)||LENGTH|
Jerseys are very well made, really impressive quality. I could not be more pleased with the shirts.
Would absolutely recommend
Greatest people I've ever bought off of... they went above and beyond. Maurice went above and beyond