Baltimore Elite Giants 1945 Home Jersey
History: The premier black club of Baltimore, Maryland, the ‘45 Elite Giants were led by star catcher Roy Campanella. While with the Elite Giants, Campy developed an ability and reputation for handling trick pitches that served him well when he joined the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1948, where pitcher Preacher Roe threw a spitball.
- Made in America
- Negro National League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1945 by the Baltimore Elite Giants
- Authentic white with navy pinstripe wool flannel
- Navy/red/navy trim. Two down facing one on sleeves
- Red on navy felt Elite Giants on front
- Red on navy B and health patch on left sleeve
- Red on navy felt #28 (Roy Campanella) on back
- Item #: BAL45H
|SIZE||CHEST (pit to pit)||LENGTH|
I just wanted to let you know how much I love this jersey. It is extremely well made and fits great. It goes well with my Brooklyn Dodgers # 39 Campanella jersey. There are several more jerseys that I plan to order after the Holidays. Thank you
I love my flannels. Thank you Carlos and Maurice for your assistance.
Great product and detail. I'm in love with my Jersey and this company!!