Jackie Robinson French Terry Script Hooded Sweatshirt - Natural
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Natural heavyweight 100% cotton
- Royal blue felt "42" sewn on chest
- Jackie Robinson 75th annivesary patch sewn on left sleeve
- Ribbed side panels
- Raglan sleeves
- 1/2" flat drawcord with brass aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- Item #: JROHS
History: We are pleased to honor the 75th anniversary of Jackie’s MLB debut. On April 15, 1947, Jackie Robinson stepped onto Ebbets Field for his first game with the Brooklyn Dodgers, breaking the MLB “color line.” Jackie’s example of character, dignity, and toughness continues to inspire us today.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram