St. Louis Cardinals 1950 Authentic Jacket
Description: An authentic St. Louis Cardinals jacket from 1950. Navy wool jacket with a chenille patch.
- Made in the USA
- Reproduction of the team jacket worn by the St. Louis Cardinals in 1950
- American-made navy blue wool body and sleeves
- 100% American striped wool knit trim
- Chenille cardinal patch on left chest
- Vintage style pockets with red leather trim
- Black quilted lining
- Button front
- Item#: STC50J
League: National League
History: When you think of the Cardinals of this era, you think of names like Scheondienst, Slaughter, and Garagiola. Stan "The Man" Musial won the first of three consecutive batting titles with a .346 average. Unfortunately a less-than-stellar pitching staff kept the Redbirds in the middle of the pack in the National League, finishing with a 78-75 record.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram