Pittsburgh Pirates 1960 Authentic Jacket
Ready for immediate shipment.
History: The Pirates started off the decade with a bang, upsetting the Yankees in the 1960 World Series on Bill Mazeroski's walk-off home run. This great leather sleeve jacket was worn by Maz, Danny Murtagh, and other great Bucs. Chenille “P” on chest.
- Made in the USA
- Reproduction of the team jacket worn by the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1960
- American made black wool body
- Cream leather sleeves and black leather pocket trim
- 100% American wool black and gold knit trim
- Black felt and gold chenille "P" on chest
- Black quilted lining
- Button front
- Item#: PGH60J