New York Yankees 1927 Shawl Collar Sweater
Please allow 4-6 weeks sewing time before shipping.
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original New York Yankees Shawl Collar Sweater.
- Made with heavyweight alpaca and wool blend yarn
- Navy blue body and sleeves with white wool felt "YANKEES" lettering on front
- Vintage style leather buttons
- Shawl collar
- Two front pockets
- Size Large weighs approx. 3.8 lbs.
- Made in Peru, finished in USA
- Item #: NYYSW
League: American League
History: The 1927 Yankees are still considered by many to be the greatest baseball team ever assembled. Led by Ruth and Gehrig, "Murderer's Row" was the most feared offensive lineup of the 1920s. Ruth belted 60 homers in '27, a record that would stand until Roger Maris upped it by one in 1961.
Do not machine wash
Gently hand-wash, using cold water and mild soap
Do not bleach, wring or tumble dry
Roll in a towel to remove excess water, reshape and dry flat
- Store garment folded and flat. Do not hang
- Iron on low temperature
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram