New York Yankees 1947 Authentic Jacket
History: Casey Stengel could often be found perched on the dugout steps wearing this great jacket, which was also worn by the Yankee Clipper, Joe DiMaggio, and Phil Rizzuto, Tommy Henrich, and other Yankee greats during the 1947 World Championship season. This 100% virgin wool jacket features leather pocket trim and two-color felt Yankees emblem.
- Made in the USA
- Reproduction of the team jacket worn by the New York Yankees in 1947
- American made navy wool body
- Leather pocket trim
- 100% American wool striped knit trim
- Felt script lettering patch on chest
- Black quilted lining with embroidered team name and year
- Zipper front
- Item#: NYY47J
Initial run limited. After the first production run is sold out, these jackets will be made to order, with a 10-12 week production time.