Detroit Tigers 1955 Authentic Jacket
History: Al Kaline, who had joined the Tigers in 1953, became the youngest player to win the American League batting title in 1955 when he hit .340 at age 20. Kaline was named to the first of his 13 consecutive AL All Star teams in ’55. Wool jacket with black leather sleeves and chenille crest.
- Made in the USA
- Reproduction of the team jacket worn by the Detroit Tigers in 1955
- American made navy wool body
- Black leather sleeves and pocket trim
- 100% American wool striped knit trim
- Chenille patch on chest
- Black quilted lining with embroidered team name and year
- Zipper front
- Item#: DET55J
Initial run limited. After the first production run is sold out, these jackets will be made to order, with a 10-12 week production time.