Cincinnati Reds 1969 Authentic Jacket
Description: An authentic Cincinnati Reds jacket from 1969. Red wool jacket with wool knit trim and felt script on the chest.
- Made in the USA
- Reproduction of the team jacket worn by the Cincinnati Reds in 1969
- American-made red wool body and sleeves
- 100% American red and white striped wool knit trim
- White felt "Cincinnati" script with tail and embroidery on chest
- Vintage style pockets with black leather trim
- Black quilted lining
- Zipper front
- Item#: CIN69J
League: National League
History: The Reds finished third in the new National League West, only four games behind the division-winning Atlanta Braves. This was the team's final full season at Crosley Field. They moved into Riverfront Stadium midway through the 1970 campaign.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram