Chicago White Sox 1967 Authentic Jacket
Description: An authentic Chicago White Sox jacket from 1967. Navy wool jacket with knit wool shoulder inserts and tackle twill lettering on the chest.
- Made in the USA
- Reproduction of the team jacket worn by the Chicago White Sox in 1967
- American made navy wool body
- Leather pocket trim
- 100% American wool striped knit trim
- 100% American wool knit inserts at shoulders
- Tackle twill lettering on chest
- Black quilted lining
- Snap front
- Item#: CWS67J
History: The ’67 Sox posted the lowest team ERA in the majors post-1920. Their pitching staff included two knuckleballers: Wilbur Woods and Hoyt Wilhelm. The Sox finished fourth in the 10-team AL, but only three games behind pennant-winners Boston. Virgin wool jacket with knit shoulder inserts and tackle-twill lettering.