Description: An authentic Brooklyn Dodgers jacket from 1951. Royal blue wool jacket with wool knit trim and felt script on the chest.
- Made in the USA
- Reproduction of the team jacket worn by the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1951
- American-made royal blue wool body and tan leather sleeves
- 100% American royal blue and tan striped wool knit trim
- White felt "Dodgers" script with tail
- Vintage style pockets with leather trim
- Black quilted lining
- Zipper front
- Item#: BKL51J
League: National League
History: The '51 Dodgers had a 13-game lead in the NL pennant race as late as August, but the Bums saw that lead evaporate and at the end of the season found themselves tied with their hated crosstown rivals, the New York Giants. Then came a 3-game playoff, Ralph Branca, Bobby Thomson, and you know the rest. The Dodgers co-mingled satin and wool jacket styles in the late 40s and early 50s. We love this wool jacket with the golden tan leather sleeves and matching trim.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.