- Made in the USA
- Genuine vintage green wool broadcloth
- Embroidered "Hawaii" logo
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: HAISWC
League: Pacific Coast League
History: Hawaiians were thrilled about the arrival of their first professional baseball team in 1961. The Islanders chose revolutionary (at the time) color scheme of kelly green and gold. The Islanders were affiliated with the Kansas City Athletics. Is this what gave Charlie Finley the idea for the A's new color scheme?
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.