Baltimore Orioles (INT'L) 1939 Vintage Ballcap
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1939 Baltimore Orioles (IL) ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in America
- Genuine black wool broadcloth, orange soutache
- Orange felt bird emblem
- Standard Soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item #: BAL39C
League: International League
History: The name "Orioles" is associated with Baltimore baseball teams since at least 1883. The Orioles joined the Eastern League (which later became the International League) in 1903. Rogers Hornsby managed the club in '39. The former St. Louis Browns adopted the Orioles moniker when they moved to Baltimore in 1954.
|7 1/8||22 3/8"|
|7 1/4||22 3/4"|
|7 3/8||23 1/8"|
|7 1/2||23 1/2"|
|7 5/8||23 7/8"|
|7 7/8||24 1/4"|
- This is my first Ebbets baseball cap that I bought, 1939 Baltimore Orioles ( Intl ); Wow! What an outstanding ball cap! It’s made from very fine wool material! Felt logo. Soft visor. It fits perfectly, it’s very comfortable and it looks Fantastic! I give this cap 5 Stars!!! Simply Outstanding!!!
The hat is really good quality, and I like the loft brim quite a bit!
I love the feel of the hat! So warm and soft.
It is almost absurd how much nicer Ebbets Field Flannels hats are then New Era MLB. caps in their construction. There is literally a night and difference in quality. This cap far exceeded my expectations.