Montreal Royals 1946 Road Jersey
History: On April 18, 1946, Jackie Robinson––wearing this shirt––stepped onto the field for the Montreal Royals at Roosevelt Stadium in Jersey City, NJ, against the Jersey City Giants and became the first player in modern history to break Organized Baseball's unwritten "color line." Robinson (#9) went on to lead the International League in batting average and fielding percentage, and was promoted to Brooklyn the following season.
- Made in the USA
- International League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1946 by the Montreal Royals
- Authentic travel gray wool flannel
- Royal blue trim on front and sleeves
- Royal script felt lettering
- Felt #9 (Jackie Robinson) on the back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: MTL46R
Sizes over XXL are not stocked and will be made to order. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for production for these sizes.
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram