IN-STOCK Ships within 1 week.
Description: An authentic Cincinnati Reds jacket from 1969. Red wool jacket with wool knit trim and felt script on the chest.
- Made in the USA
- Reproduction of the team jacket worn by the Cincinnati Reds in 1969
- American-made red wool body and sleeves
- 100% American red and white striped wool knit trim
- White felt "Cincinnati" script with tail and embroidery on chest
- Vintage style pockets with black leather trim
- Black quilted lining
- Zipper front
- Item#: CIN69J
League: National League
History: The Reds finished third in the new National League West, only four games behind the division-winning Atlanta Braves. This was the team's final full season at Crosley Field. They moved into Riverfront Stadium midway through the 1970 campaign.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.