- Made in the USA
- Genuine wool broadcloth, embroidered "BXG" lettering
- Standard soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: BXG24C
League: Eastern Colored League
History: This unusual split-color style was worn by Atlantic City's entry in the Eastern Colored League, rival of the Negro National League in the 1920s. The club was led by shortstop and manager Dick Lundy.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.