Low stock: 3 left
Description: Inspired by wool caps worn by goalkeepers into the 1940s. Hand-sewn from wool.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine green wool broadcloth, red felt "S" with cream "SEATTLE" embroidered lettering
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Cream embroidered PCHA logo on the right side
- Item# SEAHC
League: Pacific Coast Hockey Association
History: The Metropolitans, winners of the Pacific Coast Hockey Association title, earned the right to face the National Hockey Association's Montreal Canadiens under the Cup format in place at the time. All four games of the best-of-five series were played in Seattle's Ice Arena. Games one and three were played with 7-man teams (under PCHA rules) and games two and four were played using the six-man NHA rules. After losing the first game, Seattle won the next three to take the Cup. Classic barber pole design with felt crest.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.