MADE TO ORDER Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: The WSU Cougars Baseball teams of the 1940's were perennial powers winning six Pacific Coast Conference titles right up to their first ever appearance in the 1950 College World Series. The Cougs had to settle for runner up after losing to the Texas Longhorns in the final. 1950 was also the first year that the CWS was played at the now legendary Rosenblatt Stadium in Omaha, Nebraska. Go COUGS!
- Made in the USA
- Collegiate Team
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1948 by Washington State University
- Travel gray baseball flannel
- 50% wool, 50% polyester
- Burgundy trim on sleeves and down front
- "WASHINGTON STATE" block in gray on burgundy felt on chest
- Gray on burgundy felt #6 on back
- Set-in sleeves
- Button front
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: WSU48R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.