Low stock: 2 left
Low stock: 1 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1942 Trois Rivieres Foxes ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth with red felt "TR"
- Standard soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: TRF42C
League: Canadian-American League
History: The Trois Rivieres Foxes (or Renards in their native French) of the Canadian-American League played games at Municipal Stadium. The Foxes ended the 1942 season with a record of 56 wins and 66 losses, sixth in the CCL.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.