Low stock: 3 left
History: The U.S. Navy Baseball team was coached by former Philadelphia Athletics and Boston Red Sox second baseman, Max Bishop, from 1937 -1961. The Midshipmen were 306-143 with Bishop leading the way. The stadium in Annapolis, Maryland at which Navy plays, is named after him.
- Made in the USA
- Collegiate Team
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1947 by the Naval Academy
- Authentic travel gray baseball flannel
- 50% wool, 50% polyester
- Navy/golf/navy trim on sleeves and down front
- "NAVY" block in orange on navy/gold/navy felt on chest
- Navy/gold/navy felt #9 on back
- Set-in sleeves
- Zipper front
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: NAV47R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.