Tokyo Kyojin (Giants) 1961 Road Jersey
History: The ‘61 Giants featured Sadaharu Oh (#1), one of the greatest hitters in the history of the sport in any country. Oh compiled a record 868 home runs over his 22-year career in Nippon Professional Baseball, all with the Giants. The ‘61 season marked the first of eleven Japan Series titles that he would win with Tokyo.
- Made in the USA
- Japanese League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1961 by the Tokyo Kyojin (Giants)
- Authentic grey wool flannel
- Orange/black/orange trim on neck and sleeves
- Black on orange felt Tiffany style "Tokyo" on front
- Black on orange felt Tiffany style "Giants" on left sleeve
- Black on orange felt #1
- Item #: TOK61R
|SIZE||CHEST (pit to pit)||LENGTH|
All of the flannels I've EVER purchased have been high quality, the fit is perfect, the materials are top quality, I have NO complaints! I get what I pay for.