Homestead Grays 1945 Vintage Ballcap
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1945 Homestead Grays ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth, white felt "G"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: HGR45C
League: Negro National League
History: Grays cap worn in the mid 1940s when many home games were scheduled in Washington's Griffith Stadium. Homestead greats Josh Gibson and Buck Leonard wore this simple, but classic black wool hat.
|7 1/8||22 3/8"|
|7 1/4||22 3/4"|
|7 3/8||23 1/8"|
|7 1/2||23 1/2"|
|7 5/8||23 7/8"|
|7 7/8||24 1/4"|
Really good cap!
Oh my god I wear this hat everyday!
Great hat, great customer service
Great, really like the product, and Carlos on the customer service team was very helpful.
My new favorite cap!
Incredible quality, great looking cap. I will be buying more!!
Grays adjustable cap
great. Very nice cap.