Santurce Cangrejeros 1954 Vintage Ballcap
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1954 Santurce Cangrejeros ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal blue wool broadcloth, embroidered emblem
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: CAN54C
League: Puerto Rico League
History: Cap worn by the "Crabbers" during the height of their 1950s glory, when Roberto Clemente and Willie Mays roamed the outfield for Santurce. Contrast eyelets and button. Embroidered "S".
|7 1/8||22 3/8"|
|7 1/4||22 3/4"|
|7 3/8||23 1/8"|
|7 1/2||23 1/2"|
|7 5/8||23 7/8"|
|7 7/8||24 1/4"|
Hat to match
Goes with the home and road jersey I purchased before
Amazing details and great fot
Overall i was completely blown away with the detail the material the baseball cap is just amazing
Great cap! Love the fit.
This is one great hat! I’m wearing it right now in fact! I adore the baseball history and I really like the colors and design!