Brooklyn College 1959 Vintage Ballcap
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1959 Brooklyn College ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine marron wool broadcloth with gold felt "B"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: BKC59C
History: The most famous player to come out of Brooklyn College was Marius Russo. "The Kid from Long Island" had a short career with the Yankees in which he performed admirably for 4 years earning himself 2 World Series rings in 1941 and 1943 before joining the army.
|7 1/8||22 3/8"|
|7 1/4||22 3/4"|
|7 3/8||23 1/8"|
|7 1/2||23 1/2"|
|7 5/8||23 7/8"|
|7 7/8||24 1/4"|
caps are good.
I love this hat. Not only is it top quality, as an Alumn it’s nice to be able to rep the school with class.
Too notch quality and service. Period. End of story.
Brooklyn College proud
The cap is great; the recipient as pleased as can be.