Dartmouth College 1942 Vintage Ballcap
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1942 Dartmouth College ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine travel gray wool crown, green wool visor with green felt "D"
- Soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Cotton sweatband
- Item #: DRT42C
History: The Dartmouth Big Green posted an impressive 11-4 record in 1942 after finishing dead last the year prior. Colorful characters Captain Johnny Koslowski, Dixie Daniels, and Lennie Friedman led the way. Their first victory of the season was against the Goodyear Wingfoots.
|7 1/8||22 3/8"|
|7 1/4||22 3/4"|
|7 3/8||23 1/8"|
|7 1/2||23 1/2"|
|7 5/8||23 7/8"|
|7 7/8||24 1/4"|
Love the hat
Everything is great. However I do wish I just got a fitted. The adjustable hat is still quite tight on the largest setting. Which may be more of a problem of me having a giant 7 5/8 head than the hat being too small.