Brooklyn College 1959 Vintage Ballcap
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1959 Brooklyn College ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine marron wool broadcloth with gold felt "B"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: BKC59C
History: The most famous player to come out of Brooklyn College was Marius Russo. "The Kid from Long Island" had a short career with the Yankees in which he performed admirably for 4 years earning himself 2 World Series rings in 1941 and 1943 before joining the army.
|7 1/8||22 3/8"|
|7 1/4||22 3/4"|
|7 3/8||23 1/8"|
|7 1/2||23 1/2"|
|7 5/8||23 7/8"|
|7 7/8||24 1/4"|
Super nice hat!!
Best Hat Ever
Literally every time I wear this hat someone stops me to compliment me! Love the color scheme and fit. And love wearing it in Brooklyn!
caps are good.
I love this hat. Not only is it top quality, as an Alumn it’s nice to be able to rep the school with class.