SF Fuji AC 1910 Vintage Ballcap
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1910 SF Fuji AC Vintage Ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine white wool broadcloth
- Red felt "FAC" (look sideways) on front with red soutache on crown
- Red wool short, soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item #: FSF10C
League: Japanese Baseball
History: The first Issei (Japanese immigrant) baseball team on American soil was the Fuji Athletic Club in San Francisco, founded by the artist Chiura Obata, who also designed the team's logo. Fuji A.C. played at Ewing Field, also home to the professional San Francisco Seals.