UCLA 1940 Home Jersey
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
History: In 1944, the UCLA Bruins Baseball team captured the California Interscholastic Association title (CIBA) as well as the Southern California Interscholastic Baseball Association crown. It had been twenty years since UCLA finished first in 1924.
- Made in the USA
- Collegiate Team
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1940 by University of California, Los Angeles
- Vintage white wool flannel
- Royal trim on sleeves and front
- "Bruins" block in Royal on cream felt on chest
- Royal on cream felt #28 on back
- Elbow sleeves
- Sun collar
- Button front
- Item #: UCL40H
|SIZE||CHEST (pit to pit)||LENGTH|
I purchased this jersey for my dad for Father’s Day, and although it took some time to get here (due to ever item being hand made and made to order) but it was totally worth it. The quality is fantastic and it’s so much more than just a jersey. My dad loves it, and that makes me so happy! Thank you Ebbets field flannels!