UCLA 1940 Home Jersey
History: In 1944, the UCLA Bruins Baseball team captured the California Interscholastic Association title (CIBA) as well as the Southern California Interscholastic Baseball Association crown. It had been twenty years since UCLA finished first in 1924.
- Made in the USA
- Collegiate Team
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1940 by University of California, Los Angeles
- Vintage white wool flannel
- Royal trim on sleeves and front
- "Bruins" block in Royal on cream felt on chest
- Royal on cream felt #28 on back
- Elbow sleeves
- Sun collar
- Button front
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: UCL40H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram