Washington State University 1964 Vintage Ballcap
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1964 Washington State University ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine crimson wool broadcloth, embroidered "W"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: WSU64C
League: Collegiate Baseball
History: The WSU Cougs looked cool in this cap and played hot during the 1960's. They won four Athletic Association of Western Universities Conference Championships along with their third trip to the College World Series in 1965.
|7 1/8||22 3/8"|
|7 1/4||22 3/4"|
|7 3/8||23 1/8"|
|7 1/2||23 1/2"|
|7 5/8||23 7/8"|
|7 7/8||24 1/4"|
Fast shipping and the hat itself is incredible quality. You can tell Ebbets cares about the product big time. Will definitely be buying again.
Well made cap. Fits perfectly. Fast shipping. Carefully packed. Very pleased with purchase.