Low stock: 2 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1948 San Antonio Missions 8-panel ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine white wool broadcloth with felt emblem
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage soft 8-panel crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: SAM48C8
League: Texas League
History: The Missions were a St. Louis Browns affiliate in the 1940s and early 50s, and followed the Browns' orange-and-brown color scheme. This rare 8-panel cap was worn for only one season.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.