Reddy Kilowatt 1940 Vintage Ballcap
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1940 Reddy Kilowatt ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine red wool broadcloth, felt "Reddy Kilowatt" logo
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: MPL40C
League: Independent Team
History: The Reddy Kilowatt character first appeared in 1926, and was used for several decades by power utilities to promote the use of electric power and safe electricity. This cap was worn in the 1940s at a time when many companies (including public utilities) sponsored amateur and semi-pro ballclubs.
|7 1/8||22 3/8"|
|7 1/4||22 3/4"|
|7 3/8||23 1/8"|
|7 1/2||23 1/2"|
|7 5/8||23 7/8"|
|7 7/8||24 1/4"|
As expected with Ebbet’s products, the hat is of great quality and fits the style of the time period well. Highly recommend it.