IN-STOCK Ships within 1 week.
Description: Inspired by wool caps worn by goalkeepers into the 1940s. Hand-sewn from wool. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine purple wool broadcloth, gold felt "LA" with gold embroidered logo
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Cream, gold and black embroidered WHL logo on the right side
- Item# LAMHC
League: Western Hockey League
History: The Monarchs joined the revived PCHL in 1944. Home ice was the Pan Pacific Auditorium, where the Monarchs played in the Southern Division along with other LA area teams, the Pasadena Panthers and Hollywood Wolves. The Monarchs brought Los Angeles fans their first title in 1947 when they defeated Hollywood and the Portland Eagles to win the PCHL President’s Cup in 1947.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.