Florida A&M University 1969 Vintage Ballcap
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1969 Florida A&M ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine green wool crown, orange wool visor, orange felt "F"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: FAM69C
History: The Rattlers had a bevy of baseball greatness on their rosters before going pro beginning in the early 1960's with 2x World Series Champ Hal McRae, the 1970's with future Hall of Famer Andre Dawson, the 1980's with base burner Vince Coleman, and the 1990's with 4x gold glover and 17 year veteran Marquis Grissom. Florida A&M, or FAMU, is a historically black university (HBCU) located in Tallahassee, Florida. They currently play their home games at Moore Kittles Field and are members of the Southern Division of the Mid Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC).
|7 1/8||22 3/8"|
|7 1/4||22 3/4"|
|7 3/8||23 1/8"|
|7 1/2||23 1/2"|
|7 5/8||23 7/8"|
|7 7/8||24 1/4"|