Bismarck Churchills 1935 Vintage Ballcap
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1935 Churchills ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth with white felt emblem
- Soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: BIS35C
League: Independent team
History: Bismarck was an integrated team from North Dakota led by Satchel Paige that won the National Baseball Congress tournament in Wichita, a championship series of top semi-pro teams in the country.
|7 1/8||22 3/8"|
|7 1/4||22 3/4"|
|7 3/8||23 1/8"|
|7 1/2||23 1/2"|
|7 5/8||23 7/8"|
|7 7/8||24 1/4"|
Love the soft visor!
Classy and Classic
The more I wear and break this cap in, the more I love it. Classic and classy feel and look.
Great fit, great feel
I got the adjustable and love it. came with an authentic, broken in feel. Better every time I wear it.