Seattle Rainiers 1945 Authentic Jacket
History: Emile Sick purchased the Seattle Indians in 1938 re-named them after his brewery and built the state of the art Sick's Stadium. The "Suds" responded by winning consecutive Pacific Coast League titles in 1939 1940 and 1941. Rogers Hornsby guided the Seattle Rainiers to another title in '51. In 1969, Sick's Stadium saw service as home of the ill-fated Seattle Pilots.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Exact reproduction of the Seattle Rainiers 1945 team jacket
- 100% wool body
- Oak tan leather sleeves and pocket piping
- Bow-tie arch felt applique Rainiers on back
- Felt applique "S" on chest
- Knit wool cuffs, collar and waistband
- Rayon lining
- Zipper front
- Item #: SEA45J
Quality and great fitting Seattle Rainiers 1945 Jacket
Love this beautiful jacket. Great job on the fit and finish of this jacket. Beyond my expectations. It is 7 degrees above zero here today -11 wind chill. Very comfortable. Thanks again for your attention to Quality.