Seattle Rainiers 1961 Home Jersey
History: Emile Sick purchased the Seattle Indians in 1938, re-named them after his Rainier Brewery. The ‘61 "Suds" dominated the Pacific Coast League until several stars were promoted to the Boston Red Sox late in the season and the Rainiers fell to a third-place finish. Rainiers manager and Red Sox great Johnny Pesky (#7) would later call his ‘61 team the greatest ballclub he had ever been a part of at any level of the sport.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1961 by the Seattle Rainiers
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Red soutache trim. Two on facing two on each sleeve
- Chain stitched red on navy Rainiers on front
- 1961 World's Fair Patch on left sleeve
- Red on navy felt #7 on back (Johnny Pesky)
- Item #: SEA61H
Sizes over XXL are not stocked and will be made to order. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for production for these sizes.
Please note: This product cannot be customized.