San Francisco Seals 1938 Home Jersey
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
History: San Francisco joined the Pacific Coast League in 1903 and from that time until their departure in 1957 they were on of the league's premier franchises. The ‘38 Seals featured 21-year-old outfielder Dom DiMaggio, the younger brother of Joe DiMaggio who himself played for the Seals several years earlier, as well as player-manager Lefty O’Doul, one of the most popular players in the history of baseball in San Francisco.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1938 by the San Francisco Seals
- Authentic white with navy pinstripes wool flannel
- Sleeve patch celebrating the upcoming 1939 World's Fair
- Navy on orange felt lettering
- Felt #26 (Lefty O'Doul) on back
- Item #: SFS38H
|SIZE||CHEST (pit to pit)||LENGTH|
I love this jersey it’s a little scratchy but that makes it more authentic. It’s exactly how the old ones the players wore. Pure quality product and extremely well made.