Kansas City Monarchs 1945 Road Jersey
History: Can you imagine a team with both Satchel Paige and Jackie Robinson? For one brief year in 1945, the Grand Old Man of the Negro leagues and the young future pioneer were teammates in Kansas City. The Monarchs’ road uniforms in 1945 had a different color scheme (navy and gold instead of the traditional red and navy) and differing roster numbers than the home uniforms, with Satch wearing #0 on the road while Robinson wore #23.
- Made in the USA
- Negro American League
- Exact reproduction of the 1945 Road Jersey
- Authentic Black Diamond Collection Label
- Authentic travel grey wool flannel
- Navy/gold/navy trim on facing and sleeves
- Custom gold on navy felt Monarchs on front
- Gold on navy felt #23 on back
- Item #: KCM45R
|SIZE||CHEST (pit to pit)||LENGTH|
Ran a little bigger then I though but bought it as a present for a family member and it was a hit. Thanks! Great quality and super unique!
KC MONARCHS 1945 ROAD JERSEY
The product received was excellent. I couldn’t be more pleased. It was great working with the folks at Ebbetts Field.