Kansas City Monarchs 1942 Home Jersey
History: In a career that spanned 40 years, legendary pitcher Satchel Paige (#25) famously played anywhere he could collect a paycheck. Paige has been officially credited as playing for 17 different professional ballclubs in five different countries. However, Paige is most associated with his time playing for the Kansas City Monarchs. In particular while playing in this uniform and leading the Monarchs to their ninth league pennant and second Negro World Series title in 1942.
- Made in the USA
- Negro American League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1942 by the Kansas City Monarchs
- Authentic white wool flannel with red raglan sleeves
- Red on navy felt lettering
- 'Heart of America' sleeve patch
- #25 (Satchel Paige) on back
- Item # KCM42H
Sizes over XXL are not stocked and will be made to order. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for production for these sizes.
Please note: This product cannot be customized.