Habana Leones 1951 Home Jersey
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
History: The Leones (or "Reds") were, along with their "eternal rival" Almendares ("blues"), made up the two top teams in the Cuban League for decades, as which of these two teams you favored said a lot about who you were in Cuba. The Leones' slogan was "La lena roja tarda pero llega", or "the red beating may be late, but it's inevitable".
- Made in the USA
- Cuban League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1951 by the Habana Leones
- Authentic white with red pinstripe wool flannel
- Red trim on facing and sleeves
- Custom red on white felt H with side tail on left chest
- Red on white felt #17 on back
- Item #: HAB51H
|SIZE||CHEST (pit to pit)||LENGTH|
Quality construction and sharp look
The flannel is expertly constructed -- you can sense the quality of the materials and accents, as well the time and care, used in creating the piece. Fits a bit big but as designed. Very happy with it and would order another from EFF in the future.