MADE TO ORDER Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: Manager Earl Weaver led Elmira to the Eastern League pennant in ’64. Paul Blair (#6) batted .311, leading the league.
- Made in the USA
- Eastern League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1964 by the Elmira Pioneers
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Navy trim on facing and sleeves
- Centennial sleeve patch
- Orange on navy felt "Pioneers" on front
- Two-color felt #6 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: ELM64H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.