Eau Claire Bears 1952 Home Jersey
History: Eau Claire was Hank Aaron’s first stop in the minors after being signed by the then-Boston Braves organization. Aaron (#5 for Eau Claire) made the Northern League All-Star team as a shortstop, and was named Rookie of the Year by the league. Aaron was promoted to Jacksonville in 1953, and finally moved up to the Braves in ’54 after they had shifted to Milwaukee.
- Made in the USA
- Northern League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1952 by the Eau Claire Bears
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Red/navy/red trim on facing and sleeves
- Red on navy felt "Bears" on front
- Golden anniversary sleeve patch
- Two-color felt #5 on front and back
- Item #: ECB52H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.