Low stock: 1 left
Description: Inspired by the original 1939 New York Knights ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth with black on white felt "NY" emblem
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Cream "Knights" embroidered lettering on the back
- Cream embroidered EFF logo on the left side
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: NYKFC
History: Robert Redford's batting stance might have left something to be desired, but he sure looked great stepping up to the plate in this cap, faithfully reproduced in all its wool and felt glory by EFF for the last 20 years.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.